Day 1: Siem Reap - Arrival (L)
- Arrival at Siem Reap International Airport, welcome and transfer to hotel and then according to arrival time, you can visit the handicraft of the sculpture center ? les Artisans d?Angkor ?, the finest authentic Khmer arts and crafts, stone & wood carving, lacquer ware, furniture making, silk weaving & accessories. Lunch at local restaurant
- In the afternoon, start to visit the temples in the small circuit such as Thommanun with some very nice walled-doors and stylized devata , Chau Say Tevoda, Takeo one of the first to be build out of sandstone, Ta Prohm invaded by the roots of giant banyan, Banteay kdei( Citadel of the Cells) used to be a religious monastery, and Sras Srang artificial lake used for ceremonies and royal baths.
Day 2: Siem Reap (B/L)
- In the morning, visit Angkor Thom (the Great City) including the Sough Gate, famous Bayon temple (12th century in the center of city remains one the most enigmatic temples of the Angkor group, composed of 54 gothic towers decorated with 216 smiling faces of Avalokitesvara, Baphuon temple lying just to the north of Bayon, a pyramidal representation of mythical Mont Meru, Terrace of Elephants used as a giant reviewing stand for public ceremonies and served as a base for the king?s grand audience hall, Terrace of the Leper King , a plate form 7m high, on the top stands a nude, though sexless statue, Phimean Akas temple means ?Celestial Palace?, dedicated to Hinduism. Lunch at local restaurant.
- Afternoon discover the wonderful Angkor Wat temple, a part of world heritage built in the first half of the 12th century dedicated to Vishnu, the largest and undoubtedly the most breathtaking monuments of Angkor group and also the best preserved is an architectural masterpiece, Phnom Bakheng (mountain temple) a natural stone mountain, then watching the sunset view on Angkor Wat and on the other sites. Overnight in SiemReap.
Day 3: Siem Reap (B/L)
- After breakfast, visit to famous Banteay Srei (Citadel of Women) about 30 km from Siem Reap town, a magnificent jewel of a temple of pink sand stone and it very finely sculpted with a luxuriance of details.
- Return to the city and extend excursion by taking boat on Tonle Sap Lake, visit floating Village, mangrove forest and exhibition on fresh fish. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Siem Reap - Phnom Penh (B/L/D)
- Morning transfer to airport for flight to Phnom Penh. Welcome and transfer with your guide to the hotel and then tour in the Phnom Penh City, capital of Cambodia situated at the conjunction of four branches of Mekong River ?Chaktomuk? , visit Independence Monument commemorates the end of Cambodia?s ruled by France in 1953, Wat Phnom remains the highest artificial hill in Phnom Penh and the center of many forms of the leisure activities, National Museum displays many artifacts from the Pre-Angkor as well as Angkor Period made of sandstone, bronze, silver, copper, wood, ceramic
- Afternoon visit Royal Palace was built in 1866 located just opposite the four branches of the Mekong River. The Palace is actually a number of structures within a pagoda-style compound, Silver Pagoda located within the Royal Palace compound. Besides this name, the Vihear(temple) is better known to Cambodian as Wat Preah Keo Morokot ( the Emerald Buddha Temple).The majority of treasures on display have been supplied by the King of Cambodia such as gift from various countries.
- Lunch and dinner will be served at the good restaurant in the city.
Day 5: PhnomPenh-KampongSom (SihanoukVille) (B/L)
- Morning transfer to Sihanouk Ville by A/C bus with guide on the Road No 4 distanced 230 KM from Phnom Penh, Cambodia's only maritime port. On the way before getting there, we take the occasion to spend a half day to " Kirirom " situated in the Kompong Speu province distanced 90 KM from Phnom Penh. Kirirom is the nature resort decorated with many species of pine trees, cascade, hot grotto and cool breeze ? Picnic lunch. After that continuation to Sihanouk Ville- Watching the sunset from the Wat Leu hill. Hotel check in.
Day 6: Sihanouk Ville - REAM (National Park) (B/L)
- Full day excursion to the natural park at Ream, promenade by boat visit Mangrove Forest, the Bird Sanctuaries, Pepper and Durian Farms and relax on the beach - Lunch en route and then return to Sihanouk Ville.
Day 7: Sihanouk Ville - Koh Pous (B/L)
- Full day excursion to the Koh Pous (Snake Island)- Picnic lunch, relaxing on the beach and return to the hotel.
Day 8: Sihanouk Ville - Phnom Penh & Departure (B/L)
- City Tour, visit the sea port. Lunch at the restaurant and then transfer to Phnom Penh International Airport for flight departure.
Prices net per person in US$, and may change depending on high or low
- Rate is valid till 30th September, 2006
- Tariff rates and conditions subject to change without prior notice.
- Christmas and New Year's dinner supplement (will be advised at time of booking).
- Itinerary is subject to changes without notice due to airlines unexpected changes of schedule or flight cancellations, and even depending on road conditions, and availability of rooms.
- A/C vehicle transfer with driver.
- English, French, Chinese & Thai speaking local guide.
- Hotel accommodation in twin sharing room with daily breakfast.
- Meal as stated in itinerary.
- Boat trip
- Sightseeing and entrance fee at all mentioned sites.
- GOV tax tour
- Airfare and airport tax
- Entrance fee for photo and video camera to the sites.
- Drinks in meals and mini bar as well.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, photos, and tel. / fax fees
- Others not mentioned in the price above.
- Tips & gratitude for guide, porters & drivers.
- Standard: PhnomPenh: River side hotel /standard room and Seaside/standard room . SiemReap: Salina/Standard
- Superior: PhnomPenh: PhnomPenh hotel/Superior, Sokhabeach /Gardenview . SiemReap: City Angkor/Superior.
- Deluxe: PhnomPenh: Cambodia/ROH, Sokha beach/Garden view. SiemReap: Angkor Century/ROH.